Administrator - Property and Real Estate, Dublin 2
Our client is an established and well known real estate agency and property advisor. They are seeking an Administrator to join their team in Dublin 2. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a wide range of administration duties and to support the senior management team.
The candidate should have 3-5 years experience in an administration or personal assistant role. Previous experience in the property sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT Skills - Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail - Report writing, proofreading and grammar
- Dictaphone / Audio Typing experience
- Diary management for the senior team
- Filing and database management
- Invoicing and expense reporting
Competitive remuneration package available for the successful individual.
To register with us please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Kelly McGovern on 01-4744631.
We will be inviting suitable candidates for the job to meet with us in our Dublin 2 office. All applications are treated with the utmost confidentiality.