My client, a reputable and growing financial services company is seeking to hire a Trade Management Specialist for a 9 month contract. The trade management team support the operational aspects of the trading process, setup new funds on the trading systems and process exchange traded derivatives. The team also oversee the service provided by outsourced third parties.
- Deal with trade issues (related to Bonds, Equities, Repo, Options & Futures) raised from the relevant Matching Unit or Investments.
- Liaise with the traders and/or portfolio managers to ensure trade related issues are investigated and resolved.
- Monitor the performance of the outsourced Trade Matching Unit.
- Monitor the Exchange derivatives workflow analyse any reoccurring issues.
- Support and assist with the opening of new unit fund accounts with the respective Transfer Agent.
- Assist with the design and implementation of operational workflows related to the onboarding of new clients.
You will have;
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Business.
- Previous experience in a Middle Office/fund management role is essential.
- Trade Matching and Equity Settlements Experience is Desirable.
- Stamp 4 Visa minimum requirement
If you are interested in the above role or hearing about other similar opportunities in the financial services industry, please call Genevieve on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Genevieve on 014744683.