Do you have a background in construction and fancy a new challenge? Sigmar Recruitment are hiring a trainee recruiter for the Construction & Building Services team in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have worked in the construction industry and have a flare for sales and negotiations.
What you will be doing:
You will be exposed to the full recruitment process; including CV screening, candidate qualification, interview prepping, and candidate management. You will learn how to source candidates on platforms such as LinkedIn, Monster, IrishJobs and on our internal database. You will also write adverts to attract candidates to live roles with our clients. You will build your market knowledge by speaking to construction professionals every day.
We provide you with access to top tier clients within this busy market! This offers you the chance to business develop and build your own desk over time and of course, earn fantastic commission for your work!
Full training will be provided to ensure you are set up for success! You will undergo our 6-month Recruitment Excellence Program and be trained by industry experts.
What you will need:
• Sales and negotiation experience
• 2+ years’ industry experience - you need to know what these people do!
• The desire to constantly learn and stay up to date on industry news
• Strong communication skills and a personable approach
• A self-starter with drive to get the job done
• Resilient personality
• Strong attention to detail
• Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
• Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with no thresholds
• Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
• Regular social events – work hard and play hard
• Healthy work-life balance
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com or hit the apply button below.
If you are unsure if this is the job for you and want more details, call Dee on 019619720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org