Sigmar Recruitment has a brand new role for an Enterprise Solutions Architect available with a global financial company in Dublin City Centre!
What you will do:
You will report to Director of Architecture within the Global Architecture team.
- Define and maintain road maps describing the evolution of technology products to future state
- Work with business and technology partners to understand the objectives of any projects and design a global solution that aligns across the overall architecture
- Work closely with the product architects and product delivery teams to ensure that the solutions are delivered as agreed meeting both functional and non-functional requirements
- Partner with other architecture team members to establish a constant review of their application/data landscape with a view of ensuring overall simplification
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards and best practices within the products and projects you support
- Provide architecture leadership and support to the overall SIMTech vision across the portfolios
- Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information technology strategies
- Explore and evaluate new technologies, market solutions and industry standards
- Ensure that there is ongoing and meaningful two-way communication between yourself and the delivery organisation
What you will need:
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with the ability to engage and lead high performance teams, and collaborate effectively with other IT teams
- Ability develop a target state architecture in conjunction with all stakeholders and to ensure the on boarding of the wider organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence other leaders in both IT and other departments and constructively manage conflict to positive outcomes for all parties
- A strong understanding of the Financial Services industry and the operating model within it is desirable
- Experience of data and data architecture within Asset Management is an advantage
- Proven experience in stakeholder and risk management
- Strong situational analysis skills combined with the ability to understand and communicate abstract concepts and ideas
- Experience of working with Agile, DevOps and Lean delivery teams and methodologies
- Ability to analyse complex problems in a structured manner whilst working under pressure
Your tech skills are simillar to:
- Strongly familliar with IT and system development concepts and techniques inclusive of Cloud, Micro services, API Centric Architecture, application development methodologies/tools, programming languages, information management, transaction management and user interface design/style
- Demonstrated expertise as an IT architect with knowledge of architecture principles, IT industry standards, system integration approaches, service design and solution modelling
- Strong familiarity with data protection and privacy law and regulation
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.