I am currently looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager for my client who are based in North Dublin.
You will be focused on managing the delivery of contracts for one major client.
- Ensure assigned contracts are delivered on time and in budget.
- Manage Service Delivery and service improvements.
- Manage the delivery and deployment of software application upgrades.
- Act as the point of escalation for major incidents.
- Spot opportunities to upsell.
- Proven experience as a Service Delivery manager working on complex IT contracts.
- Strong experience managing relationships with key suppliers.
- Budget and report writing experience.
- ITIL certification.
- Full driving license (car allowance will be provided).
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 4744632 to find out more.