Accounts Receivable Specialist| Insurance | 40-45k
A very successful insurance company based in South Dublin City is currently recruiting for an accounts receivable specialist.
Reporting to a Finance Manager and working alongside another Accounts Receivable Officer, the holder of this role is responsible for managing accounts receivable from a portfolio of customer and broker relationships.
This is a permanent position paying 40k -45k + 10% bonus & 8% pension. Interviews will take place later this week.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Collecting Accounts Receivable balances from existing clients.
• Recording all activities and keeping details of the collection status.
• Coordinating collection activities with client facing teams.
• Achieving monthly targets.
• Building and maintaining professional working relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Ensuring compliance with operational and collection policies.
• Minimising bad debts.
• Taking responsibility of collection portfolio.
• Developing process, system and reporting improvements to facilitate collection activity in changing or emerging client areas.
• Other Accounts Receivable duties.
• A proven track record of high performance as a Credit Controller
• Knowledge of an accounting system
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Previous experience working in insurance/local authority environment an advantage
• Min 3 years’ experience in a busy collection environment
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com