Retail Asset Manager
Salary €35 - 50k (depending on experience)
- To proactively manage a portfolio of customers across a number of sectors, providing the highest standards in customer relationship.
- To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal and external teams.
- Achieve KPI's which will include restructuring and management of restructured portfolio of customers as well as proactive management of the company's relationships with external Legal advisors.
- Provide support to the wider team as required.
Experience and Skills Required
- 3+ years experience of working in a retail or commercial lending and / or restructuring area of a financial services company
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with clients in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- An ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team.
- An ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results.
- Lending & Credit Analysis
- Customer Relationship Management
- QFA Qualified or APA Qualified
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this job description and have the relevant qualifications and experience please call Annmarie on 01 4744645 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration