A specialised financial technology based in South Dublin is seeking to hire a financial reporting associate. Position may suit a junior fund accountant looking for a change.
- Perform weekly / monthly / annual reporting on The Key Investor Information Document (KIID) calculations i.e. The ongoing charge (OGC), The synthetic risk and reward indicator (SRRI), Portfolio monitoring and Past performance.
- Perform monthly reporting on PRIIPs (KID) calculations i.e. Other ongoing charges (OOC), The Summary Risk Indicator (SRI), Performance Scenario, Performance fees and transaction costs.
- Engage in projects within your team and the client reporting department including, but not limited to, regulatory changes, client on-boarding, system testing, etc.
- Provide data analytics for a range of regulatory reporting services provided to asset managers, pension providers, banking and insurance clients.
- Forward plan to meet varying workloads and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly deadlines.
- Aim to increase efficiency and suggest enhancements for automation or other tools.
- Ensure all client deliverables are of the highest quality and satisfy regulatory guidelines.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven initiative and client service skills.
- A relevant third level and/or professional qualification.
- 1-2 years’ experience in asset management or related industries.
- Exposure to trial balances or Fund Accounting / Accounting experience preferable.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy and on several projects in parallel.
If you are interested in the above role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Colin on 01 4744608.