My east Cork based client is looking for an experienced people manager to lead a new team of about 20 employees
The ideal candidate would be coming a healthcare or scientific background with strong people management experience
This Managerial role is responsible for leading and manages the daily operation of the team and is accountable for ensuring accurate planning, prioritization of work for the team.
Your job as Manager would also be to provides leadership, direction and technical support to the team with a focus on results and driving efficiency to achieve goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a scientific or health-related field
- Previous supervisory experience and strong people management experience
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others and lead across the business
- Appreciation of / experience in a compliance-driven environment
- Effective communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
For more information about the role please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered