Are you a French graduate or graduate who studied French as part of their degree and wishing to join a growing market leader which offers a competitive salary and graduate training programme?
If you have a degree in business, finance, economics or related discipline then this role is for you.
My client, one if the fastest growing financial service companies in Dublin is looking to hire a Financial Analyst with French language for their office in West Dublin to start in a graduate programme.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and processing financial, pricing and corporate actions data
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Generating reports
To be considered for the role:
- A Business, Finance, Economics or relevant Degree
- Will also consider graduates who studied French as part of their degree
- A good level of spoken and written English and French
If you wish to hear more about the above role, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Genevieve on 01 4744683.