Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading General Insurance company on a contract Personal Lines Technical Underwriting Manager job in Dublin.
This job is a maternity cover contract for an initial 10 - 12 months.
Joining one of Ireland's leading insurance providers, the Personal Lines Technical Underwriting Manager will be a key role within the organisations Personal Lines team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Personal Lines, the Personal Lines Technical Underwriting Manager will be responsible for providing technical support to the Personal Lines team.
The Personal Lines Technical Underwriting Manager will be direct improvements in product development and QA activities to ensure short and long term targets are met.
- 3rd level degree and relevant professional qualification
- Minimum CIP qualified
- Strong technical knowledge of of the Insurance Sector
- Previous Underwriting operations experience
- Excellent communication skills with strong motivation and team leadership experience.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and organisational skills
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.