Sigmar recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the Irelands leading Main Contractors to recruit for a setting out engineer in Donegal. This is an important role in the company and the candidate will be offered a competitive salary and package. You will be a confident individual with the ability to prioritise a busy work-load, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Setting out works according to specifications and drawings.
• Overseeing Quality control.
• Resolving any unexpected technical problems
• Deliver project to achieve client and design team goals.
• Manage Sub-contractors.
• Degree qualified in Engineering.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in setting out
• GPS, Level and total station experience required.
• Must have knowledge of health and safety policies.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent communicator and motivated team player.
• Hold a good understanding of building regulations.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the construction industry. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate and will be in line with qualifications and experience. Career development opportunities and ongoing work available.
Please send CVs to email@example.com or call on 014744695