We are looking for Pipe layers with at least 5 years’ experience, for work on some new developments located in Dublin.
Immediate start for successful candidates
The ideal candidate will need to have vast experience in all aspects of pipe laying including:
- Sewer pipe
- Sanitation sewers.
- Drain and water mains.
- Align and position pipes to prepare them for sealing.
- Connect pipes and seal joints, using adhesive equipment such as cement or glue.
- Cut pipes to required lengths.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- 5+ year experience
- Confident in all aspects of pipe laying
- 2 Verbal references
- Full PPE
- Own basic hand tools
- Valid Safe pass and Manual Handling
- Own transport is desirable but not a must.
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
If interested in this role please contact:
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.