- Responsible for building a personal relationship with key client staff
- Successful service delivery, SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitoring overall performance of services
- Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings
- 3rd party management responsibilities
- Mapping clients’ requirements and coordinating in developing and implementing processes in line with pre-set guidelines.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Generating MIS reports & dashboards with a view to appraise management of the process operations and assist in critical decision-making process.
- Conducting Governance checkpoints and status meetings.
- Creating awareness on driving projects, process improvement strategy & methodology and ensuring maximum operational efficiency.
- Administering scheduling systems, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Establishing process controls to ensure all SLA’s and KPI’s are consistently met.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of Team management/supervisory experience
- 5 years of Client Management in an Operations Delivery environment
- 2 years of process improvement experience
- Six sigma or lean certification
- SQL, Excel, and/or similar data analysis experience
For more information please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 014744602