Innovation Leader / Development Manager – Dublin
Excellent opportunity to Join a leading tech company as an Innovation leader. You will be working with industry defining solutions where Innovation, Automation and Big data are centre stage. You will be part of a team delivering leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
You will need to be creative, entrepreneurial, highly technical, and passionate about creating solutions for tomorrows problems in this role and you must have a proven record innovating, ideally in a start-up community. If you are the creative type, with a product mindset that can lead a team this could be the position for you.
The role and responsibilities
- Leading a cross-functional innovation team in the development and evaluation of new product ideas.
- Foster a culture of innovation and intrapreneurship in the company.
- Develop a vision – align innovation to the vision and strategy for our products and the business.
- Lead the gathering of ideas, nurture the best to concept and evaluate viability
- Provide technical leadership on solution design and implementation with the goal of evaluating feasibility
- Hands on when required and must push implementation of ideas
- Be the authority on emerging tech, the market and the competitive landscape. Ensure its fostered in the team and across the organization.
- Works closely with M&A and Business Development
- Financials – apply the economies of software, demonstrating how we generate customer and business value
- Customer obsessed – Customer at the forefront and must always be the first to consider.
- Apply an opportunity evaluation methodology, whereby concepts can be evaluated based on their business and customer value merits
- Partner closely with Engineering, Product, and UX
- Communication – must be able to communicate to all levels of the organization, from pitch to C-level strategy
- 10+ years In Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years leadership experience in Software Innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business/Commerce or related discipline
Great Salary and Benefits on offer.
For more information please call me on 01 961 9714, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.