My client a global pharma company urgently require a Senior IT System Analyst.
Have you a passion for innovation?
Are you a Systems custodian & want to be a Systems Owner?
If so read on..this may be something of interest..
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Working alongside the Technical Lead & project team to understand business requirements.
- Plays a central role in the implementation of global IT Systems solutions .
- Partner with Business SMEs & represent the meetings management process & other associated processes.
- Ambitions to become a subject matter expert on integration requirements.
- Execute IT tasks according to the project plan.
- He/she will ensure all systems are compliant with ISQ standards.
- Represent IT teams and IT standards/processes on projects to drive towards desired outcomes.
- Support other initiatives within the CMS & T&E IT team’s scope as needed.
What you'll need !
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (essential)
- 5 Years expertise in this field with Exposure to SaaS Vendors & concepts.
- Willing to become an expert here (Systems Custodion) or already are.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Project Management experience desired (not essential)
- (Agile experience is preferred)
Don't delay . Get in touch . Mail me email@example.com for full details.
Excellent salary, bonus , benefits and relocation package included too.