My client based in South Dublin currently have a requirement for a senior qualified accountant with strong financial planning and analysis, you will also have a strong multi-national manufacturing background
• Manage all planning & reporting activities for EMEA - Long Range Plan, Budget, Forecast and Month End.
• Analyse and present consolidated results to Senior Management, and highlight risks & opportunities.
• Drive Budget and Forecast reviews with Plant Managers, and provide recommendations to Manufacturing Senior Management.
• planning & reporting processes improvement
• Train new Manufacturing Finance Team members on processes and tools.
• Provide financial analysis to support other departments within the group
• Responsible for Manufacturing Policies.
• Lead and develop team of financial analysts
• Qualified Accountant with 3 years or more within a Finance Manager role in a multi-national within the manufacturing industry
• Strong commercial finance and financial planning and analysis experience
• Staff management experience
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org