EMEA Senior Tax Manager | 95K
My client, a US Multinational Tech company based in North Dublin are recruiting for a EMEA Senior Tax Manager. Reporting to the EMEA tax director in Dublin, the Senior Manager role will work as part of a globally based team to help manage the preparation and support of the Company’s indirect and direct tax filings across the EMEA region.
- Responsibility for review of direct tax returns and payment obligations for a number of jurisdictions in EMEA region prepared by a third-party service provider.
- Responsibility for review of indirect tax returns and payment obligations for a number of jurisdictions in EMEA region prepared by a third-party service provider
- Review of tax disclosure notes in statutory financial statements for a number of jurisdictions in EMEA region.
- Support the finance team with the statutory audits, including but not limited to profitability templates, proof of individual calculations, prior year intercompany true ups.
- Participate in tax audits as needed.
- Support the service provider with the collection of structured and unstructured data required to prepare the returns.
- Support other business units with adhoc queries impacting direct and indirect tax
- Perform due diligence and integration of acquisitions
- AITI or similar qualification required.
- Experience in Multinational
- Strong computer skills - MS Office, Oracle
- Self-motivated with effective project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization.
To apply for this EMEA Senior Tax Manager role, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details of this EMEA Senior Tax Manager role, contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or email email@example.com