Revenue Manager | 80K
A Technology Company based in North Dublin are recruiting for a Revenue Manager to manage a team of 9. Ideal candidate will be qualified and have extensive Revenue Accounting experience in a multinational company.
- Part of the management team for the Enterprise Revenue Accounting Group in Dublin for a $2.5B+ and growing company.
- Working with corporate revenue accounting to develop global technical revenue methodologies, processes and procedures; infrastructure to support new businesses; assist in the revenue forecasting process and implement best practices.
- Part of team responsible for SOX compliance within the group.
- Provide management support and guidance to enterprise revenue accounting staff.
- Responsible for ensuring the group is in compliance with all current revenue recognition rules and/or interpretations of those rules and will be required to work on implementation of new revenue standard
- Responsible for ensuring global compliance with policy and procedures.
- Work closely with sales to structure arrangements, responsibility to review all arrangements above review thresholds.
- Responsible for reviewing all accounting entries and the integrity of the monthly close process for EMEA entity.
- Accounting Qualification
- Big 4 background and/or accounting experience in a multinational company within the software industry/public accounting areas.
- Must have strong technical accounting and analytical skills.
- Is a team member who is able to work effectively cross-functionally and motivate others
- Feels comfortable presenting formally and informally information to senior management.
- Excellent process, procedure and systems skills.
To apply for this Revenue Manager role, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details of this Revenue Manager role, contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org