HR Generalist – North Dublin
Currently hiring an HR Generalist for a permanent role with a tech company in West Dublin. You’ll be working closely with the HRM on day to day HR as well as getting involved in HR Projects.
This role is in a fast-paced environment, ideal for an ambitious HR professional looking to progress in their career.
This is a broad HR role with lots of variety and does require someone that has had exposure to several areas of HR.
- Reviewing, updating, and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Working on various HR projects in areas such as Employee Engagement.
- First point of contact for Line Managers and employees for a wide variety of HR/ER queries.
- End to end recruitment, working closely with hiring managers, and managing relationships with any external vendors.
- Supporting Induction for all new employees.
- Assist with developing and coordinating training for new employees.
- Keeping HR data up to date and accurate – providing HR analysis and reports on key metrics to other parts of the business.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 3+ years+ HR experience.
- Some previous experience at HR Generalist level would be beneficial, but will also consider people with broad HR Admin experience in fast paced environments.
- Third level degree in HR or related discipline.
- Any experience in HR Project work would be beneficial, e.g. development and implementation of any Employee Engagement schemes, updating HR policy & procedure, etc.
- Broad recruitment experience for multiple roles at varying levels across the business.
- Strong stakeholder management, both internal and external.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.