Exciting opportunity for an HR professional to break out of the typical HR career path. This job is a client facing role working with companies of all shapes and sizes.
You will identify strategic and tactical HR projects that will provide direct solutions to problems they are facing, or highlight possible areas of improvement.
This job will be on a small, but experienced team, and will offer great insight into HR structures/processes across a huge variety of companies.
Responsibilities for this job would include:
- Meeting with senior client stakeholders such as CEOs, HR Directors/Managers.
- Conducting thorough HR analysis of a variety of companies of all sizes across all industries.
- Delivering reports/presentations on findings of HR analysis.
- Offering guidance and proposing solutions for any HR issues that clients may have.
What we are looking for:
- 2.1 degree in HR or Business, Occupational Psychology, or other relevant discipline.
- Hands on HR experience at Advisory or Generalist level.
- Previous experience in any kind of client facing position would be advantageous.
- Strong communication, stakeholder engagement, and presentation skills.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.