FinTech Start Up – Finance Business Partner-Analysis-60k -South Dublin
Our Client is a new division being set up from scratch in Ireland. While using the domain name of their existing financial service company, the new department will be a FinTec start up. This is essential a start-up minus the risk, with only 8 other junior people in the company you will be starting at a very senior position
Although they are setting up in Ireland a lot of your work will consist of analysing financial information, interpret trends and metrics, and complete various projects related to the measurement, forecast and reporting of critical financial results for the UK.
Location: South Dublin
Duties for this Accountant job
- Partner in the proactive development of financial analytic materials and methodologies.
- Partner with the Financial Accounting team in preparing the monthly financial accounts and management reporting for your respective business unit as well as ad-hoc reporting & invoicing for the respective business unit as required.
- Support key decision-makers through critical research and analysis of operational areas such as resource utilization, organizational structure, and work methods/procedures.
- Conduct studies, productivity analyses, and surveys to identify areas for financial improvement.
- Interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, services and opportunities.
- Apply application of theoretical concepts to practical cases.
- Conduct financial planning, budget preparation and operating statement analyses.
- Liaise daily with External and Internal Partners and pro-actively own relationships.
- Manage processes and controls directly related to the business channel.
Your role in the company:
You will be joining this start up Tec at the early stages of its development. Rapidly moving up the ladder, this is a perfect opportunity if you are looking to fast track your career into a managerial position
Interested in any of these opportunities?
Positions like this are a rarity in the market and as such there will be a lot of interest to hear more about this role position. If you are keen to learn more about these positions make sure and do so asap as these fantastic opportunities are filling fast. Fast track your interest by applying for the role through the link provided or by sending your CV directly to Lorraine Duncan in the Sigmar Accountancy Team at Lduncan@sigmar.ie or feel free to call Lorraine on 01 4744665