Finance Business Partner | South Dublin | 60-65K + Benefits
My Client a major Irish owned company is on the lookout for a Finance Business Partner to join their existing finance function on a permanent basis.
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking a Finance Partner to analyse financial information, interpret trends and metrics, and complete various projects related to the measurement, forecast and reporting of critical financial results. With a focus on driving financial improvement within the organization, the finance partner will assist key decision makers in forming an objective and accurate view of operations, services and opportunities.
In this position you will:
- Partner in the proactive development of financial analytic materials and methodologies.
- Partner with the Financial Accounting team in preparing the monthly financial accounts and management reporting for your respective business unit as well as ad-hoc reporting & invoicing for the respective business unit as required.
- Support key decision-makers through critical research and analysis of operational areas such as resource utilization, organizational structure, and work methods/procedures.
- Conduct studies, productivity analyses, and surveys to identify areas for financial improvement.
- Interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, services and opportunities.
- Apply application of theoretical concepts to practical cases.
- Conduct financial planning, budget preparation and operating statement analyses.
- Liaise daily with External and Internal Partners and pro-actively own relationships.
- Manage processes and controls directly related to the business channel.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Two (2) plus years of experience in financial analysis, accounting or related discipline. Experience in merchant acquiring would be beneficial.
- Advanced level of proficiency in understanding financial accounting and the month-end process, financial impact analysis, risk management and data manipulation.
- Experience in creating and using financial modelling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools including experience in interpreting complex conceptual analyses and reviewing financial modelling results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel and Access.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Prior experience in financial accounting / general ledger activity / financial analysis
- ACA qualification
- Previous payments experience desirable.