Product Experience Designer (Contract)
Would you like to be part of a new product development team?
If so, we are looking for a Product Experience Designer to join the Innovation Lab of a leading player in the Global Fintech space. Based in Galway, this could be a good role for a UX designer looking to make a move into the product space. This is a 6-month contract offering rates between €400-€500 per day.
Please include a Portfolio ideally showing wireframes, visual design and mobile projects.
- Effective storytelling – the ability to bring ideas to life in a way that portrays a singular vision and engages others in a shared experience;
- Partner with Product Owners and Design Strategists to explore, define and develop customer personas and journeys that serve as the foundation for new product ideas;
- Hands-on drive rapid prototyping using a variety of media/tools/technologies that accelerate learning and best achieve the goals set by the team;
- Plan creative delivery; scale out the solution single handedly or overseeing designers as required, and liaison with partners to transition the solution to the business.
What you need
- 5+ years of experience working on new product conception (previous startup experience is a plus);
- Strong portfolio and demonstrable success working on “real world” design problems;
- Expertise with design, information architecture, and light prototyping tools (Adobe Suite, Sketch, Balsamiq or similar, inVision);
- Experience with both user and usability testing;
- Experience with designing for iPhone and other mobile devices (highly desirable);
- Experience in Agile, Lean UX or Lean Start-up methods, is a plus;
Why should you apply for this role?
- 6-month contract with view to extension
- Paying between €450-€500 per day (€120,000+ per annum)
- Parking available
- Potential flexi time
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
For more information apply today or Contact Ana Silva on 014744 611