I'm looking for a Product Owner, to work in one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will be involved in both technical and business side of the role and will work directly with internal Data team.
Because of that, it's important that you have strong understanding and interest in Big Data, commercial experience is a strong plus.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Gather and scope product requirements
- Work as a span between the business and technical teams
- Own and prioritise the business requests backlog
- Work directly with an Agile delivery team to build and deliver on user stories
- Collaborate with the design team to deliver and shape a great user experience
- Manage and carry out user acceptance testing and investigate and prioritise bugs
For this role, you would need to have:
- 2+ years experience in a Product Owner role in an Agile environment
- Strong technical understanding
- Great communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience working with multiple sites and stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (valid Stamp 4 or EU citizenship)
For more information, please contact Maja: email@example.com/ 01 474 4699