Our client, a global financial services organisation based in Dublin city is seeking to hire a Senior Specialist Advisor, Compliance and Control on a 12 month contract to play a key role in the Advisory area of the compliance function.
You will be responsible for;
- Assisting the business units to bring them into compliance with complex regulatory and policy requirements.
- Implement improvements including the completion of appropriate documentation when control changes are made.
- Analyse legislation, regulatory announcements and industry practices to meet existing requirements.
- Contribute to the development of projects and programs to improve compliance and enhance the control environment.
- Maintain relationships with outside regulators, government officials and senior business unit managers
- Prepare risk based reviews of existing and emerging regulatory requirements
- May contribute to the development of recommendations for corrective action and issue tracking to ensure resolution efforts proceed timely and effectively.
- No direct reports
You will have;
- Funds experience is most important
- 5-7 years compliance experience, with two years in the funds and financial services industry is essential.
-This is not an AML monitoring role
-Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
If interested in the above role, please contact Genevieve on 01 4744683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland or EU (Minimum stamp 4 Visa).