Our client, a global financial services organisation is seeking to hire a Graduate Mutual Fund Analyst with French language for their office in West Dublin to start in a graduate programme runnning in May which is a permanent role. This provides an excellent opportunity for a business, finance or economics graduate. Financial services experience is not essential.
- Research, Extract, update, maintain and process Mutual Fund financial data
- Responsible for updating Pricing Data provided by Mutual Fund managers
- Will be responsible for verification and updating of mutual fund corporate actions including name changes, mergers and liquidation
- Build and maintain relationships with client and contributors
You will have;
- A bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting
- Strong organization skills and capable of handling multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Language Requirements: English and Fluency in French
If interested in the above role, please email your details to me , Genevieve on email@example.com