My client, a reputable and growing financial services company is seeking a Global Markets Compliance Manager for their Dublin office. In this role you will be responsible for Compliance oversight of the Global Markets and assist in developing the Compliance Risk Management Programme in conjunction with the Risk Operations and Compliance functions.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop working relationships with business partners
- Provide regulatory advice and firm policy requirements.
- Ensure that Monitoring & Testing is conducted, in line with compliance risk assessments
- Liaise with regulatory bodies
- Participate as required in internal investigations into potential breaches of regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the Global Compliance and Legal departments to build and deploy global policies and procedures
You will have a deep understanding of Global Markets products, including rates products, credit products, derivatives products, acquired through a role in the Business, Legal or Compliance function in a major financial institution, accounting or law firm.
- Sound risk management skills and an ability to apply good discernment
- The ability to synthesise laws, rules and regulations into practice
If interested in the above role or similar opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Genevieve on 01 4744683.