Excellent North Dublin based opportunity for a strong chemist to move into a more analytical role, gaining experience in tech transfer, method development and validation. This is a permanent job with salary 35K plus benefits depending on experience.
Contact Clara on 01 4744676
- Carry out sampling and analytical testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished API products
- Method Development and Validation
- Tech Transfer
- Analytical testing using HPLC and GC
- Provide assistance and guidance in deviation investigations, OOS investigations, change proposals and batch disposition
- Review equipment qualification documentation for QC Laboratory equipment.
- Writing and Reviewing SOPs
- Minimum of a BSc Degree (life science)
- Must have 2-3 years post graduation industry in HPLC in a GMP environment (ideally pharma) - new graduates won't be considered
- Experienced in raw materials or finished products
- Experience in tech transfer/method development an advantage
- Working knowledge of QC Systems (Empower, LIMS)
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your QC career and move into a more analytical role in an established pharmaceutical company.
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clara Henry on 01 4744676 for a confidential discussion