HR Generalist – Permanent
Location: Dublin 12
This international tech company provides real-time software solutions to some of the biggest companies in the world.
Reporting to the Senior Manager. Duties include supporting 200+ employees in the EMEA region daily on a range of Talent and Operations related matters.
• Provide recommendations on the needs of the business and Talent team through analysis of trends and reports
• Advise employees and managers on company policy and procedures across EMEA
• Leave of absence, on-boarding, transfers and voluntary terminations
• Provide administrative support
• Manage employee records on HRIS systems and manual files in line with GDPR
• Implementation of employee engagement initiatives
• Assist with recruitment process, CV and phone screening, co-ordination interviews, offer letters, visa application process
• Co-ordinate and supervise Work Experience, Internship and Graduate programs
• Administer benefit schemes in Ireland and U.K.
• Co-ordinate Employee Wellness Programme for Dublin Office
• Manage monthly payroll changes for EMEA region
• Support Learning and Development initiatives
• 4+ years HR experience with some of this at Generalist level
• Degree in Human Resources Management or related(preferable)
• Strong knowledge of Irish employment law
• Experience working with HRIS. SAP HR preferred
• Excellent computer literacy – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work to deadlines
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss the HR or in-house recruitment job market in general, please do not hesitate to contact Denise O’ Regan email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01 9619718
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.