We are seeking a quality assurance engineer with a passion for engineering and test automation, we are interested in someone who is passionate about their craft and has an interest and ability to learn and develop using latest automation technologies and frameworks.
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests to assess product quality and release readiness.
- Work with the other members of the scrum team to derive release testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Reproduce, debug, and isolate problems and verify fixes.
- 5+ years of QA experience
- Java, Selenium, QTP, FitNesse, SQL
- Experience with QA processes, open source test frameworks, writing test cases, and automating tests.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, testing tools.
- Experience with technologies to implement automation
If you are interested in this position please apply below, or call Sam on 01 4744620 for more information!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.