Looking for a Senior Projects Engineer to work for a leading Medical Device company based in Athlone.
The Senior Projects Engineer will be directly involved in planning and executing strategic project programs designed to continuously improve the manufacturing processes, systems, quality and regulatory compliance to the highest standards.
- Lead strategic projects for the facility.
- Be responsible for the planning, management, execution and oversight of the projects assigned, working closely with cross-functional project teams and departments.
- Ensure meticulous planning, execution and leadership utilizing standardized systems, processes and templates for project execution and governance and regular reporting on project performance to senior management.
- Set and track scope, schedules, budgets, deadlines, deliverables, resources and performance data throughout the project life cycle.
- Work closely with cross functional groups such as R&D, Engineering, Quality, Opex and Manufacturing team members to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
- Advise senior management of project performance on a consistent basis and on solution responses to potential delays or deviations from original plans.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a Science/Technology/Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or equivalent) and ideally a formal Project Management Certification (PMP, IPMA Level C or equivalent).
- At least 5+ years successful demonstrated experience in project engineering ideally within Operations functions, preferably within the highly regulated Medtech sector.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Methodical and are experienced in the use of systems for project engineering and project managing.
- Possess leadership and people management skills in project and/or functional management.
- Technical knowledge of automated manufacturing systems and processes.
- High level of proficiency and experience with MS Project, MS Office (Excel), Data analysis and Lean/Six Sigma.
- Energetic, self-driven with a tenacious drive for results.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your resume to email@example.com or call 091 455 300.