Sigmar Recruitment has a fantastic new role for a Senior BI Developer available with a global financial company in Dublin North or Cavan!
What you will do:
The successful candidate will report to IT Data Manager within the IT team.
- Develop the core reports, dashboards and data visualization tools needed to realise the BI strategy
- Participate in the design and execution of next generation cloud based BI architecture
- Play a key role promoting the value of data throughout the organization
- Working as part of an agile team, participate in all aspects of report development from requirements gathering through to implementation, support and training
- Work closely with Business Partners to ensure their needs are fully understood and addressed
- Proactively investigate and advocate for new tools, processes and working methodologies
- Develop excellent relationships with colleagues whose success is dependent upon your work, including reporting analysts, data engineers & data scientists
What you will need:
5-10 years IT experience with at least the last 5 holding a role in a well-structured, competent BI team
Excellent knowledge of report and dashboard development using tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau or PowerBI
Understanding of data modelling techniques
Strong knowledge of SQL
Good knowledge of testing methodologies, Scrum, SDLC development techniques
Knowledge of the Insurance and Financial Services industries will be desirable
Cloud and Big Data technologies
Experience operating in an agile team
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.