My client is looking for ambitious and self-motivated people to help protect our customers and against Fraud.
This position is also a unique opportunity to work directly with senior executives, some of the most experienced leaders in the industry.
Strong performers can expect to be in a managerial position within 24 months, and be leading a department within 3-4 years.
The role will be based in Limerick, Ireland. Your package will include a competitive basic salary for the tech scene, not to mention a fun team, a great working environment and amazing career prospects. Candidates should expect and be willing to work flexible hours, including working on some weekends and public holidays. Days in lieu will be provided.
- Identify and detect suspicious orders by interpreting large, complex, sensitive data using an array of cutting-edge systems and methodologies
- Contest buyer payment disputes across a variety of payment platforms
- Find existing fraud trends by analysing accounts and transaction patterns
- Propose and implement system improvements to fight fraud and protect our customers
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Eligible to work in Ireland
For more information please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org