Production Supervisor required for a global medical device company.
This is a 12 month contract and there are evening and night shifts available.
What you will do:
- Manufacture products to the highest quality standards and ensure compliance to all the policies and regulations within the company.
- Identify customer requirements to deliver the right products at the right time.
- Be responsive and flexible to customer demands.
- Achieve and exceed the product cost goals.
- Lead and support new product development.
- Manage the production team.
- Enable a culture of Operational Excellence
- Foster teamwork within the production line/area.
What you need:
- A Level 7 or 8 in a related discipline
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Polymers experience is desirable but not essential
For more information on this position, please contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307.
Please note Sigmar Recruitment will not submit your CV to any third party without your permission.