R&D Engineering Manager required for a global Medical Device Company in Galway.
This Engineering Manager will be focused on the R&D functions to plan, excute and deliver on the company's R&D requirements.
You will be required to:
- Set up new manufacturing technologies.
- Drive and lead teams
- Implement new processes with an emphasis on improving quality, reducing process variation and developing state of the art systems.
- Be involved in early phase development - Your input.
- Improve functional excellence.
- Lead Process Validation activities.
What you need:
- Third Level 8 Degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
- People Management Experience (at least 4 years minimum)
- 7 to 10 years' experience in an R&D Management function
- Medical Device experience would be ideal but not essential
If this sounds like something you would be interested, please contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307.
Please note, Sigmar Recruitment will not submit your CV to any Third Party without your permission.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.