- Fully support the organisational goal of zero safety incidents.
- Work with customers to identify and resolve issues.
- Identify and implement improvements
- Work with the Technical team to implement continuous improvements to OEE to improve operating efficiency and reduce downtime.
- Manage inventory, facilitate continuous improvement, support diversity, reduce scrap and improve communications
- Review and quote processing and production equipment & tools. Work with the Product Line Manager in recommending, justifying and administering the capital plan.
- Work with the Engineering team in developing and implementing the Manufacturing Engineering Strategic Plan.
- Prepare and make relevant presentations to all levels of the organization as well as customers.
- Lead and champion a teamwork approach to achieving goals with particular emphasis on Production Teams and AQP Steering Committee activities.
- Provide Technical leadership, training and support to manufacturing teams and peers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field desired
- 3-5 years engineering experience
- Supervisory training or experience
- Strongly and independently motivated
- Goal-oriented with a track record of accomplishment
- Experience managing/facilitating product launches/programs or the equivalent
For a more detailed job description or to discuss further call Jenny on 083 0407754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.