- Fully support the organisational goal of zero safety incidents.
- Work with customers to identify and resolve issues.
- Identify & implement improvements
- Work with the Technical team to implement continuous improvements to OEE to improve operating efficiency and reduce downtime.
- Manage inventory, facilitate continuous improvement, support diversity, reduce scrap and improve communications
- Review and quote processing and production equipment and tools. Work with the Product Line Manager in recommending, justifying and administering the capital plan.
- Work with the Engineering team in developing and implementing the Manufacturing Engineering Strategic Plan.
- Prepare and make relevant presentations to all levels of the organization as well as customers.
- Lead and champion a teamwork approach to achieving goals with particular emphasis on Production Teams and AQP Steering Committee activities.
- Provide Technical leadership, training and support to manufacturing teams and peers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field desired
- 3-5 years engineering experience
- Supervisory training or experience
- Strongly and independently motivated
- Goal-oriented with a track record of accomplishment
- Experience managing/facilitating product launches/programs or the equivalent
For a more detailed job description or to discuss further call Jenny on 083 0407754 or email email@example.com