My client a Cork based Engineering Firm urgently require 2* Project Managers.
Experience with Project tools & methodologies are essential here .
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Engages with customers at the very early stages of projects.
- A firm understanding of their needs and to propose engineering solutions.
- Be responsible for all project planning & reporting. Expertise in :
- Project leadership, budgetary control, QC & compliance, delivery & risk management.
- Consolidation & validation of Project Plans and deliverables to assure alignment with project objectives.
- Co-ordination of effective resourcing & the management of individual performance.
- Management, motivation & development of staff to meet project goals
- Identification of training needs of staff and opportunities for development .
- Management of day-to-day deliverables of the Project teams .
- Co-ordinate project meetings, manage attendance & ensure defined behavioural norms are sustained.
What you'll need .
- 3+ Years’ experience in the Project Management of Engineering projects.
- Experience in industrial, manufacturing or process environments only.
- Deep understanding of either the Food & Beverage, Dairy, Biotech or Pharma Industries.
- Technical speciality in one of a various array of skills such as Automation,Packaging etc..
- A proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Some flexibility around client visits and a strong competent communicator.
Interested. Don't delay . I'd love to hear from you.
E-Mail me please firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.