Financial Analyst | FinTech Multinational| Permanent
A very successful FinTech multinational based in South Dublin is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join the growing finance team on a permanent basis.
My client is seeking a Finance Partner to analyse financial information, interpret trends and metrics, and complete various projects related to the measurement, forecast and reporting of critical financial results.
With a focus on driving financial improvement within the organization, the finance partner will assist key decision makers in forming an objective and accurate view of operations, services and opportunities.
This is a permanent role paying 65k + excellent benefits. Interviews will take place later this week.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Partner with the Financial Accounting team in preparing the monthly financial accounts and management reporting for your respective business unit as well as ad-hoc reporting & invoicing for the respective business unit as required.
• Support key decision-makers through critical research and analysis of operational areas such as resource utilization, organizational structure, and work methods/procedures.
• Make recommendations to business unit management for optimizing financial performance and achieving financial target.
• Manage and control local Overheads budget & forecast – analysis of variances and making recommendations to FD & Senior Management on corrective actions where necessary.
• Partnering across Operations and Deployment business functions to identify ineffective controls to reduce cost variations and drive improved solution.
• Preparation of detailed financial analysis to support business decision making.
• Treasury and Cashflow Management, weekly and monthly forecasting and budgeting.
• Co-ordination and preparation of the annual budget.
• Key Weekly / Monthly Metrics reporting across EMEA region.
• Analysis of Key Revenue drivers and systems review.
• Manage, develop and strengthen the finance team including people management, performance management, employee relations and training and mentoring.
• Ad-hoc project management.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in business, economics, accounting, finance or related field.
• Two (2) plus years of analytical experience in financial analysis, accounting or related discipline. Experience in merchant acquiring would be beneficial.
• Advanced level of proficiency in performing financial impact analysis, risk management and data manipulation.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org