HR Generalist Job – City Centre
Large multinational FS company seeking an experienced HR Generalist for a contract role. This job will be based in Dublin City Centre and will work closely with the HRD.
The ideal candidate will have approx. 3 years+ HR experience, with some previous HR experience at a Generalist level. Previous experience within Financial Services would be a benefit, as would any similar corporate environment, but not essential.
This is a broad HR job with an opportunity to get involved in every aspect of HR;
- Be the first point of contact for all HR enquiries for the Dublin employees (100+)
- Be responsible for all operational aspects of the HR function including but not limited to;
- Advising employees and managers on HR Policy & Procedure.
- Compensation & Benefits – bonus reviews, salary benchmarking, etc. in cooperation with remote C&B team.
- Reviewing and updating HR policy so as to ensure compliance with changing legislation.
- Partnering with Line Managers to assist with their Talent needs, and ensuring strong communication between them and the remote Recruitment resource.
- HR Admin, ensuring all HR data is kept up to date and complete.
- Any Employee Relations issues that may arise.
- Involvement in any HR projects that are undertaken by the wider HR team.
- Compile reports and analysis of HR data and statistics.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.