This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland's leading companies with an exciting future.
- Responsible for co-ordinating all project documentation; records must be maintained, kept up-to-date and archived correctly.
- Confer with document originators and liaise with personnel to resolve discrepancies and complete required changes to documents.
- Preparation of reports and memorandums
- Examine documents, such as blueprints, drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Ensure that all corporate documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date.
- Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents.
- Any other administration duties as required.
- Responsible for individual employee files/queries
- Maintenance and upkeep of computing systems