Junior Electrical engineer (Mainland Europe)
Exciting job opportunity for Junior Electrical engineers for a data centre project in Northern Europe.
Competitive salary, with flights + accommodation + transport and added overseas allowance.
Educational assistance is provided also in this excellent working environment.
What job you will be doing:
You will be assisting the project manager to-
- Plan the development of a data centre,
- To prepare of reports and front-end studies.
- Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information system
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
What you need:
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- 2 years post grad experience
- LV Experience
- EMS/BMS/ Fire alarm and Lighting experience
- Report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
- Data Centres / Industrial or Power experience
Why not do something different and take the opportunity to work abroad with an international multi-disciplinary company in Northern Europe. If this is for you please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information.