My client a Cork based company currently has an opening for a QC Team Lead.
The successful candidate will report to the QC Manager and will meet deliverables these include :
Testing of samples to meet company QC metrics.
Together with the QC Manager the candidate will ensure the smooth running of the department.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Experienced with In Process Testing, calibrations, and auditing
• Expereince in UV-VIS, pH, conductivity, wet chemistry testing, ICP/MS, IC, required.
• Review and approve documentation such as SOP’s, training modules, protocols, etc..
• Exposure TOC/TN, BOD, acid microwave assisted digestion desired.
• Perform package audits of primary and secondary packaging of samples submitted
• Support out of spec (OOS) & Lab Investigations as required
• Develops an active approach to safety, hygiene, environmental and regulatory compliance.
The successful candidate will have solid experience of:
• Team development. Review and documentation approval
• Experience with calibrations & method development
• Ensure compliance with GxP, EHS and out of spec (OOS's).
Expereince with Lab Documentation highly desired (LIMS).
• High competency in standard GC separation techniques including :
Solid experience in QC Analytical and in-process testing.
Minimum 2 years’ industry experience and a B.Sc. in Chemistry or equivilant.
E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV . Excellent salary on offer