Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Fraud Operations Associate to work with our globally renowned client in Limerick. This is a permanent role offering an excellent salary and a great working environment.
The successful candidate will be part of a growing team, responsible for protecting customers and the company itself from fraud. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who is comfortable with working in a fast-paced and demanding environment where accuracy and speed are paramount.
In return for your hard work, you can expect to gain extensive knowledge and experience as well as having realistic and defined career progression pathways. Top performers can expect progression to management within 24 months and to leading a department in 3-4 years.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify suspicious orders by analysing and interpreting large amounts of complex and sensitive data
- Contest buyer payment disputes across a variety of payment platforms
- Analyse accounts and transaction patterns to identify fraud trends
- Suggest and implement system improvements to protect customers and the business against fraud
- Recent graduate with Bachelor’s Degree
- Thrives under pressure and can work to tight deadlines
- Accurate and agile
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent decision making skills
- SQL knowledge and/or second language are desired but not essential
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to email@example.com, TODAY!