Statutory Accounting Manager | International Technology Multinational | 65-70k
My client, a majorly successful IT multinational is currently seeking Statutory Accounting Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have specific focus on the preparation of both management and statutory accounts and support functions for the European Statutory Accounting team. The successful candidate must also have an audit background.
The position is based in South Dublin and the salary on these roles range from 65k -70k + excellent benefits.
• Prepare audit files for all Companies under job responsibility.
• Prepare and analyze financial statements in advance of audit commencing.
•Prepare journals as required adjusting US GAAP management accounts to local GAAP statutory accounts.
• Communicate with relevant internal groups and ensure all audit Prepared by Client requirements are met to the agreed timelines.
• Act as a single point of contact during the statutory audit and address auditor questions during audit.
• Prepare reconciliation pack between US GAAP & Local GAAP for management review, respond to review questions etc.
• Manage compliance reporting while ensuring timely filing of all statutory accounts for area of responsibility.
• Manage certain complex areas across the team, e.g. Share based payment charges, intangible assets, provisions and investment in subsidiaries.
• Manage valuation and other work under direction from Technical manager.
• Accounting degree and professional accounting qualification essential (i.e. ACCA/ACA)
• Audit practice experience essential.
• 4 - 6 years post qualification experience essential.
• Experience of IFRS desirable.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more, contact in confidence Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 and send an updated version of your cv today to firstname.lastname@example.org