My medical device client, based a little bit outside of Galway city are currently looking for R&D Engineers to join their site.
You would be reporting in to the R&D Director and will work cross-functionally across the R&D team and you will be involved in all aspects the design life cycle.
- Work with Business Development and Clinical experts to understand and validate the specific market requirements.
- Design, develop and test concepts and prototypes to establish early phase feasibility data and optimise the product design.
- Develop and assist the R&D Team in the development of intellectual property and contribute effectively to the broader technical and resource needs of the team.
- Generate and maintain technical documentation for the Design History File and Device Master Records.
- Develop and validate test methods for product evaluation and validation.
- Support Manufacturing post product commercialisation.
What you will need:
- An Engineering or Science Degree
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' post qualification experience within a Medical Device environment with at least 2 spent in R&D.
- At least 1 year in catheter design and development.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307 for more information.
Please note that Sigmar Recruitment will not submit your CV to any third party without your consent.