My client a large multi-national based in South Dublin currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant with exposure to fixed assets and experience working within a large multi-national environment.
• Monitor day-to-day activities processed by the Service Delivery partner.
• Delivers training on Fixed Assets
• Ensure month-end, quarter end & year end close tasks are performed
• Review of Fixed Asset accounts reconciliation according to US GAAP and local statutory rules.
• Be familiar with relevant corporate policies and procedures
• Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Part Qualified Accountant with 2 years strong multi-national experience- exposure to fixed asset accounting
• Proficiency in general accounting and double-entry
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com