My client a multi-national based in South Dublin currently have requirements for Fluent German Accountants, candidates can be part qualified or qualified but must have 2-3 years strong finance experience from a multi-national background
• Responsible for general ledger and subledger closing.
• Performing trial balance reviews and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Maintaining and controlling the finance ERP automatic processes to support accounting and reporting.
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities.
• Supporting data integrity and preparation of financial information (US GAAP, statutory and tax accounting).
• Collaborating with the Centres of Excellence and Service Delivery Partners in execution of end to end financial processes.
• Actively participate in projects/initiatives to achieve continuous process improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting and/or part qualified ACCA, CIMA or equivalent body
• Experience of operational responsibility in finance/accounting environment.
• Demonstrated capability to understand accounting outcomes.
• Knowledge of an ERP system, JD Edwards experience an advantage.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com