Senior Statutory Accountant Required for Global Tech Company in Dublin
An international company with a significant presence in Dublin currently have a permanent job vacancy for a Senior Statutory Accountant with an audit background. The position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to join a successful, growing team who are responsible for statutory reporting for 60+ global subsidiaries.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Full A-Z statutory accounting responsibilities for multiple international entities.
• POC with external auditors for statutory audits.
• Provide meaningful commentary for senior management regarding company statutory accounts
• Participation in special projects on a global scale.
• Qualified Accountant with audit background.
• Ideally 5 years+ PQE gained working in a statutory accounting role.
• US GAAP and IFRS experience
What You Will Receive
• A salary of €60k - €70k depending on experience
• Fantastic benefits
• Experience working in a growing company in a high profile role.
If you are interested in this job, please submit your CV or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664.